The most requested gift guide I’ve gotten is for the men in your life! Whether that guy you’re shopping for spends his day horseback, in a hunting blind or can only get outdoors on the weekends, I hit up the best resource I know to bring you some pretty sweet gift ideas.
These are all things Clay or someone in our family has or has on their Christmas list for this year. Since I’m getting this published much later than I had hoped, the good news is… many of these items are available for Prime!
- Native West Trading Co. Shave Kit– you’re last chance to snag one of these is this Friday, December 13th. They will go live at 6 p.m. central time. There will be limited quantity, so set an alarm and check out as quickly as possible! I’ve gifted these to my dad, husband, pretty much every man I buy presents for! Plus, they’re handmade on the ranch by my super talented sister-in-law!
- Whal Stainless Steel Beard Trimmers– Clay borrowed these from a friend while on vacation (he forgot his charger) and was instantly sold!
- Sitka Gear Harvester Shirt– These are heavy duty enough to work in, but also nice enough (no ironing needed, ladies 😉 to wear to church!
- Schaefer Outfitter Brush Jacket– Because Schaefer is a made in America and has been dressing cowboys for decades!
- Knife from Williams Knife Company– These knives are rugged and come with a lifetime guarantee!
- Bison Union Coffee– We love these guys! And we also love the day each month that our coffee box arrives!
- Chemex Pour Over Coffee Maker– For all those early risers who need good, strong coffee…. the new thing at our house is pour over coffee! This is pretty handy for those mid-morning refills after the first pot is all gone!
- Cactus Ropes– Used by some of the best in the business!
- Bison Union Flannel Shirt– With a cowboy and Vet running this company, you know they know good clothes as well as good coffee!
- Give’r 4-Season Gloves- Santa is bringing these this year so we don’t have our own opinion yet if they’re worth the money, but… when my husband saw they were insulated work gloves that were also WATERPROOF he was sold! I mean snowboarders use these things so they have to be good, right?!?
- Pour Over Coffee Kettle- Another accessory for all those coffee snobs…
- Yeti Coffee Mug- If I had a gift guide for moms who constantly reheat their coffee cups, this would be on there also!
- Performance Rubber Boots– These are a great slip on and run outside type of shoe. They’re pretty lightweight so a nice alternative to the heavy duty work boots they spend so much time in!
- Pour Over Coffee Dripper– And yet, another coffee snob accessory… it’s endless, I fear.
- Yeti Rambler Cup Lid– If you have any of the Rambler products, this cup lid is handy while out in the fields.
- Yeti Load Box- This can be used as a tool box or to store hunting gear… it’s dust and water proof!
- Schaefer Outfitter Canyon Cruiser Jacket– Another favorite!
- O’Keeffe’s Working Hands- Great Stocking Stuffer! Clay swears by this stuff and always has it in his truck console to prevent cracked hands!
- Daneson Flavored Toothpicks– Great Stocking Stuffer! These come in Bourbon and Whiskey flavors but also mint if that’s more his thing! Here’s the link for Amazon if you need it fast, but it’s cheaper straight from their site.
- Schaefer Outfitter Vest– Because layers are vital this time of year!
- Warbonnet Cowboy Hat– Unless you’re headed to Vegas for the NFR, you won’t be able to snag one of these by Christmas, but… you can get his name on the custom list and it should be ready right around Father’s Day! 😉
- Boikeys Biltong- Great Stocking Stuffer! South African Style Beef Jerky
- Rite in the Rain Waterproof Pen– Great Stocking Stuffer! Only those who work outside understand how handy it is to have a pen that writes in water!
If you missed it, I’ve also put together a gift guide for Little Cowboys. Check it out here:
Here’s last year’s Gift Guide for the Guys: