- Quilted Jacket My husband liked his brother’s so much at Thanksgiving, I ordered it onsale during Black Friday, wrapped it… then Clay unwrapped it to take it to Vegas! Comes in Olive and Black. It fits TTS and is light to medium weight.
- Cheese and/or Wine of the month Ok ok, I know not all guys would get excited about a wine club, but hear me out…. if your man loves cheese as much as mine, trust me on this one! I went on a girls trip several years ago to Carmel, CA and instead of brining Clay back something, I signed us up for the Cheese of the Month (actually we get it every other) at the darling Cheese Shop. If you’ve been to Carmel, you know the one! It is always such a nice surprise! They send you three little wedges with the history of each, and what is pairs well with. I will say, sometimes in the hotter months, the shipping box gets a little stinky, so don’t leave it in your car!
- Traeger Grill I realize this one is an investment. If you’re not familiar with Traeger, its a wood pellet grill. Everyone in our family is obsessed and we now have one at all the lodges as well. At least introduce your men to this style of grill, you won’t regret it! Give me all the smoked meats!
- The Hunters Devotional This was recommended by a friend and I think Clay is really going to like it. I’ll be honest, I have to stock up on more things, because his birthday is January 2. I really feel for all you holiday babies. I mean, it’s so easy to just want to combine gifts but I try hard to split it up and make it special.
- Sherpa Lined Jogger Pants Anyone else’s man think jeans are acceptable to lounge in?!?! I don’t even like wearing pants! haha Found these at Wal Mart and while they’re out of most sizes online, I saw them still in store just last week! Can we get these in the women’s department, please?!?!
- Warbonnet Dash Rack I realize this thing doesn’t look like much from the picture, but I saw it in action in Vegas and if you’ve got a cowboy or a guy who throws any sort of hat on his dashboard, he needs this!!! It will hold a hat, a phone, a pen or sunglasses!
- Chilling Stones We have had some of these in our fridge for a while now. If you’ve got a whiskey drinker to buy for, these are a pretty handy idea. They wash and refreeze and don’t dilute your beverage.
- Wusthof 7 Piece Traveler Set Dad have everything? I bet he doesn’t have this! If he likes to spend time outdoors, camping, tailgating or cooking out, this would be so handy! It’s a bit pricey but only becuase it is such a high quality brand. These are the knives we have in our kitchen and use every day! I’m pretty sure they were a wedding gift from William Sonoma.
- Handmade Shave Kit So, fortunately for her, unfortunately for you… Native West sold all their shave kits at the NFR in Vegas. however, if you’re like me, I’ve been known to print a picture of something that was on order. Just a thought, but if you wait until after the first of the year, not only could you get a handmade shave kit, you could get a custom shave kit with personalization! My dad and husband received these last year and they use them every day! They are lined with oil cloth so they wipe clean and are a very nice large size! So handy for travel as well!!! I truly can’t recommend this enough as a gift idea for any time of the year!
- Bison Union Coffee If you aren’t familiar with Bison Union, you should definitely check them out! We are currently on a coffee subscripton and it is all we will drink from now on. We love everything this company stands for and represents! Of course, we love the Ranch Hand Blend, but they have other flavors as well. Plus, they’ve got some super cool merchandise and hilarious coffee mugs. If you’re looking for a gift for a cowboy, this is the winner!
Hope this helps or at least gives you some out-of-the-box ideas for some of those hard-to-shop-for guys in your life! Please drop me a comment with your favorite gifts that have gone over well or your excited about!
Merry Christmas and happy shopping!