Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is a good one! It’s an annual event and instead of typical sales, it is not made up of end-of-season items, but instead, on upcoming season picks.
Cardholders get early access, and it’s now been open to the public for a week. But there’s still a week left! So, I decided to round up some of my favorites from years past, and the items I purchased this year.
One thing I’ve learned shopping this event, colors and sizes come in and out of stock. Things that may show sold out one day, may be fully restocked several times throughout the sale. So if you’re really after a specific item, keep checking!
Here are my picks that are currently showing some sizes in stock!
- Zella Leggings– these have a huge following and have been compared to lululemon! They have a couple different lengths included in the sale. I got the longer length last year and they are great! A high quality legging at a reasonable price point! Great for working out or running errands!
- Wrangler Sweatshirt– For my western ladies! This isn’t actually part of the anniversary sale, but it is on sale so still a huge win! I definitely ordered this one but haven’t yet gotten it in. Full review as soon as it arrives!
- Voluspa Candles– These are sooo good and make the best gifts! They smell wonderful and are in such a pretty container! There are two options in the sale. The full size and a mini version. Both come with three different scents. I got the small ones last year and love them! You could even break them up and for several gifts!
- Spanx faux leather leggings– I’ve been watching these for over a year and this is the lowest price I’ve seen! I have some Spanx cotton leggings and the control top definitely sucks you in all the right places! I realize faux leather is not for everyone, but everyone I know who has these raves about them. So, these are another one I purchased this year but have not yet recieved.
- Wit and Wisdom Jeans– The Ab Solution panel this brand offers on their denim is wonderful! I got a blue denim pair during last year’s sale and they are some of my most worn jeans! They are so soft (almost more like jeggings) they feel like butter! The blue options are already picked over this year, but I decided to try this black pair. Such a great price point for denim!
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan- Now is the time to stock up on all things Barefoot Dreams! During the sale, you can find cardigans, socks, blankets. If you’re not familiar, this is a pricey brand, but the softest material!!!! Such great pieces for a hospital bag for expectant mothers! I got this circle cardigan in two colors last year and already had a longer hooded option. I wear it more around the house, but wear the circle style to work! It’s so nice for the long car rides! Also great for gifts! Here it is on…
7. STS Blue Denim– These are a super cute option in this year’s sale. For under $40, I couldn’t pass them up. They are one of the items I’ve been seeing pop in and out of stock in different sizes. So, if you’re interested, keep checking.
8. Caslon Sweatshirt- This is another blogger favorite! I love the camo and price point! I’ve seen it sell out and be fully restocked at least twice now!
Intimates Stock Up
Natori Underwear– I ordered these last year for the first time and they are great! They rarely show through clothes and are super comfortable! This is a great time to stock up at a discount!
Hanky Panky Underwear– I’ve worn these for years, but they are pricey! Still may favorite, so now is a great time to also stock up on your favorite styles!